Cryptocurrencies in this decade gained a lot of popularity throughout time. But in 2021, everything around cryptocurrencies exploded. During 2021 we saw lots of ups and downs in crypto prices. The crypto market reached its all-time highest value in November of 2021 following huge crashes. But not just that. The announcement of Metaverse and blockchain products like NFT’s are making way for a new era. If you want to learn more about trading apps, visit bitiq.org!
With this much is going on in the crypto and blockchain world. It’s hard to predict the future. Still, many professional investors and people from inside the industry believe that this virtual reality and blockchain industry is just in its early stage. We are going to see another vast and eventful year for cryptocurrency. The oldest of them all, Bitcoin, is also in its primary stage. As time goes by, this might gain some stability in the future. And with the rising hype through 2021 and now in 2022, there is no sign of enthusiasm lacking within the newcomers in the market.
But apparent instability and uncertainty for the absence of regulations and high market volatility, and the fact that this is a new market creates many questions and doubts. Mainly for those who don’t even afford to lose anything.
Price prediction for Bitcoin
- Bitcoin in 2022 can hit the price of 200,000 dollars for one Bitcoin.
- As of Monday’s price calculation, that is almost 462% of the increase in value.
- Reports say that cryptocurrencies are getting more and more connected with the tech stocks with time.
- Head of the digital assets strategy, Sean Farrell, commented that this resulted from the market capitalization of legacy entering into the fold.
- Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency, has the potential for huge gains with a predicted price of 12,000 US dollars.
- That is almost about 385% return from the current price.
- As of last year, we saw venture capitalists invest a total of 30 billion US dollars in Blockchain technology companies and Tokens.
- In addition, the holdings of the coins and tokens among Major companies and organizations also increased.
- Farrell also stated that this incident is different from what happened in 2018, where stocks of the tech companies were doing well in the market; Bitcoin dropped significantly and sold off along with others cryptos.
- To go to the 200,000 US dollars price, Bitcoin needs another wave of investors just like last year.
- Farrell predicted that this is likely to happen in the future.
- As a result, the prices of all the tokens are higher than the previous month.
- The growth in Web3 apps, NFT tokens, and DeFi apps caused the Ethereum network to grow.
- Although everyone was expecting a rise in price at the starting of the year after price crashes in January.
- But the recovery hasn’t ended yet. Another crash happened during this week.
- This was related to the massive impact of Metaverse’s stock of around 250 billion dollars.
- This caused a huge dip in price again.
- All coins related to the tech market suffered almost similar crashes.
- Farrell also commented that this price prediction might become a reality if the government does not interfere.
- He also stated that if the Fed rises 4%, all assets can drop their value to 50%.
- But as things are, for now, the chances of growth are higher than losses.
More predictions are listed below.
POV: analyst for the data of the Blockchain and technical analyst.
Prediction: In 2022, Bitcoin’s value can reach up to a 100,000 dollars mark.
Reason: this year’s January and last year’s January’s prices are looking similar. Though there is a higher demand for altcoins, Bitcoin will most likely raise more because most of the coins are now leaving exchanges and are getting stored in offline crypto wallets.
POV: founder of Token Metrics and Bitcoin investor.
Prediction: Bitcoin may reach 100 to 150 thousand dollars. However the exact time is not known.
Reason: The reason is Bitcoin is the oldest coin. However, many new coins are better and surpassed Bitcoin’s technology and created a new internet web 3.0 based on a blockchain decentralized platform. All the new altcoins and metaverse will increase the demand for crypto more, and for that, Bitcoin will go back up again.
Big financial institutions like JP Morgan and Bloomberg have predicted their calculation and budget for Bitcoin. However, with the expected price starting from 100,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars, the future for crypto might surprise investors.