Ryzza Mae Dizon is a Filipina teen actress and TV host who rose to fame in 2012 when she won the Little Miss Philippines title on Eat Bulaga!, a popular noontime variety show in the Philippines. She is currently the second youngest host on the show, after Baste who joined in 2015. She has also starred in several films and TV shows, such as Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako, Vampire ang Daddy Ko, and Princess in the Palace.
But how tall is Ryzza Mae Dizon? Many fans are curious about her height, especially since she is often paired with taller co-stars and celebrities. In this article, we will reveal the answer to this question and also give some facts and trivia about her life and career.
Ryzza Mae Dizon Height in Centimeters, Meters, and Feet
According to Wikipedia, Ryzza Mae Dizon was born on June 12, 2005 in Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines. Her full name is Ryzza Mae de Guzman Dizon and her nickname is Aleng Maliit, which means Little Miss in Filipino.
Ryzza Mae Dizon height in centimeters is 152 cm, height in meters is 1.52 m, and height in feet is 5 feet 7 inches. This makes her one of the tallest teen actresses in the Philippines, as the average height of Filipino women is 150.8 cm or 4 feet 11 inches.
Ryzza Mae Dizon’s Career and Achievements
Ryzza Mae Dizon started her career in 2012 when she auditioned for the Little Miss Philippines contest on Eat Bulaga!. She was eliminated in the first round, but was called back for a wild card round. She then went on to win the title and became a co-host on the show. She is known for her witty and funny remarks, as well as her dancing skills.
She also ventured into acting and appeared in several movies and TV shows. Some of her notable roles are:
- Chichay, a dwarf, in Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako, a fantasy-comedy film starring Vic Sotto, Bong Revilla Jr., and Judy Ann Santos.
- Angel, the daughter of Vic Sotto and Oyo Boy Sotto, in Vampire ang Daddy Ko, a sitcom about a family of vampires.
- Charming, the daughter of Vic Sotto and Kris Aquino, in My Little Bossings, a comedy film that was the highest-grossing entry in the 2013 Metro Manila Film Festival.
- Anna, the daughter of Aiza Seguerra and Eula Valdez, in Princess in the Palace, a comedy-drama series about a young girl who becomes the chief of staff of the president of the Philippines.
- Riri, the youngest sister of Ryzza Mae Dizon, in Calle Siete, a family-oriented drama series.
Ryzza Mae Dizon also had her own talk show, The Ryzza Mae Show, from 2013 to 2015. She interviewed various celebrities and personalities, and also showcased her talents and hobbies. She was the youngest talk show host in the Philippines and won several awards for her show, such as the EdukCircle Awards, the Box-Office Entertainment Awards, and the PMPC Star Awards for TV.
Ryzza Mae Dizon’s Personal Life and Controversies
Ryzza Mae Dizon is the daughter of Rissa Dizon and an unknown father. She has three siblings: Princess Nicole, Ken Raven, and Nathaniel. She is currently studying at the Eton International School.
She is not dating anyone and is focused on her studies and career. She has a lot of friends in the showbiz industry, such as Bimby Aquino-Yap, Rocco Nacino, and Alden Richards.
She has also faced some controversies in her career, such as:
- In 2013, she was involved in two incidents that prompted the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB) to call a conference with the producers of Eat Bulaga! and The Ryzza Mae Show. The board deemed that the incidents violated the dignity of the child, as they involved inappropriate jokes and remarks about her body and sexuality. The producers agreed to cooperate and set guidelines to protect Ryzza Mae Dizon on her shows.
- In 2014, she was accused of plagiarizing a poem by a Filipino poet named Angelo V. Suarez. The poem, titled “Ang Aking Pamilya”, was recited by Ryzza Mae Dizon on her talk show, without giving credit to the original author. Suarez posted a screenshot of the poem on his Facebook page and demanded an apology from the show. The producers of The Ryzza Mae Show issued a statement saying that they were unaware of the plagiarism and that they would investigate the matter.
Ryzza Mae Dizon is a talented and charming teen actress and TV host who has achieved a lot of success and fame in the Philippine showbiz industry. She is also one of the tallest teen actresses in the country, with a height of 152 cm or 5 feet 7 inches. She has starred in several movies and TV shows, such as Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako, Vampire ang Daddy Ko, and Princess in the Palace. She also had her own talk show, The Ryzza Mae Show, which won several awards. She is currently a co-host on Eat Bulaga!, the longest-running noontime variety show in the Philippines. She is not dating anyone and is focused on her studies and career. She has also faced some controversies in her career, such as the MTRCB conference and the plagiarism issue. Despite these challenges, she remains positive and cheerful, and continues to entertain and inspire her fans.